2008年8月25日 星期一

Hi, friend, long time no see.

Since some reason, I don't update this blog for a long time. In the beginning, I set up this blog for my traveling(or my exchange program) in the U.S. But now, I gonna change it to a place for my experience of my country - Taiwan.

Anyone knows that, Taiwan is a beautiful island and very famous by its snacks. But for me, it's not only like this (of course, I was born here and lived here for more than 23 years).

I do love to travel around and observe all things around me. For me, traveling is not only a relax but also an adventure, that's why I like to write down my feeling and share it with others.

Recently, I found out I have wrote down a lot of articles about my travel in the foreign country, but few for my home country, Taiwan. That's a pity!

So, I decided to write a blog to introduce u all more about my country. Any I also give myself a challenge, I wanna write these things down in my poor English.

I hope I will continue it for long, never give up in the half way :)

1 則留言:

FarAway 提到...

Hi Wesley - What a good idea. I enjoyed reading your US articles to improve my poor Chinese reading, plus you wrote about many places in the US that I've never visited. I look forward to your suggestions about Taiwan!