2007年3月12日 星期一

First Day in NYC

Indy->Chicago(MDW)->NY(LGA)->Chelsea Star Hostel->Time Square->Chinatown(NY)

Ha, I promise my friends I will write my diary in English, so just let me try to write something in English. If there are any grammar error...just let me know. (I suppose it will happen very often)

Yesterday, I wake up early and took megabus to Chicago first, then transfer to subway from Union Station to Midway airport, then transfer to plane and fly to New York. After I arrive New York at about 3, I went my hostel first and put all my stuff in hostel. My hostel is Chelsea Star Hostel, a lovely hostel with clean environment, comfortable room, and convenience position to reach everywhere since it just locates near downtown of New York on 30th street. You can walk to Herald Square in ten minutes.

After putting my stuff in the hostel, I went to chiantown of New York for my dinner. Chinatown in New York is very huge, you can find almost everything in here, but stuffs here are cheap despite the food. I recommend you to buy survivor in Fifth Ave. which is some place I suppose it is a costly place but in fact survivor are much cheaper than Chinatown.

And I also went to buy tickets from NYC to Boston in Chinatown yesterday, tickets here are much cheaper than greyhound's. If you wanna take greyhound to Boston from NY, it will cost you 35 dollars for a one-way ticket. But in Chinatown, you can buy a ticket in 30 dollars for a round-trip ticket.

I will go to midtown of New York tomorrow, I just can't wait to walk down on the fifth Ave., Empire building and everything I only read from book!

沒有留言: